daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Saturday, November 15, 2003

So I am warm at home, having taken care of my landlady's dog for a short while today, walking her in the park,a nd otherwisejust being generally sleepy and unmotivated to do the progress reports ahead of me. "Progress" reports. Ha. I can't get over that particular joke.

Joephet had been making strange noises, but I chalked that gurgling up to illness and general bitchiness. But whatever--if I thought these progress reports were really worth doing, I'd be all over it. As it stands, not really: I want to just run off to the pizzeria and play some more video games. And that's what I'll do. Be back in a few rolls of quarters.