daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, November 17, 2003

So I have been at home and rather lazy, instead of doing the journal entries, lesson plans, and progress reports I ought to be, happily reading away at old comics which somehow seem better than I remembered. An observation this Wednesday, which will actually be by at least two or three observers, so that should sully the purity of the results, which is not a bad thing. I have little ambition or anything right now, just trying to make it through this week somehow, and then to Thanksgiving. A sad state, but perhaps a necessary one. Like I said, November is not my month.