daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

So I called it an early day from my responsibilities, having mailed off the last of my work for school, and am now blogging via stickies at Joephet's, having watched some Gilmore Girls and drunken one of Joephet's mini-Presidentes (which is a DR beer, FYI), and now all ready to go and get the last fixin's for chicken adobo. It's been the sort of phone-it-in sort of week, I'm afraid, and I have been hankering after that PS2 still, as it's some sort of childhood wish-fulfillment.

I have been much enjoying my vacation from classes in Brooklyn, coming home early and feeling like I can exist without vibrations and overfat seatmates, though I find it very difficult to fall asleep alone, even on the subway, without my Loquashas, Cedrics, Osquins, and Darnells.