daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

So I have managed to be quite successful this week, at least as far as undermining the rest of my semester by signing up for more work goes. I'll be successfully enrolled for all 14 credits I wanted, soon enough, though I'm finding that now with three hours before my class in Brooklyn there's really not all that much to go and do, though I guess there's always Bulletproof, and various other distractions, such as Canal Jeans. And of course a coursepack to buy. So I'm feeling pretty good, even though I had to do a full gallop in full gear and half-boots across campus to get to the Fellows office before they closed for the evening. I made it by a few minutes, though, and am now just going to coast.