daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

So it's frightening, the expansion of Joephet's piratable wireless, so that I'm in his living room, retyping stuff, watching TV, and sitting in an actual chair, which is odd, as it feels like home, except this is a Mac.

Today was smooth enough given that I hid in my room away from the chaos left by two core teachers absent. The hard days are always Wednesday and Thursday, I suppose, and I've spent too much time too much time defeating the Wu and Wei in the name of the Shu and lifting lightly while dodging my landlord to be far enough along on the big chunk of thesis writing due tomorrow.