daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, February 08, 2004

So it's actually always incredibly satisfying, though I constantly forget it, to have a clean house, or at least one where the hardwood floors are visible--and given how much time I spend at home, it's not that difficult to keep it this way--I suppose I am in a phase of ambition, which hopefully will last me past the week off I'm soon getting. Beyond that, I suppose I should be setting some short term goals--I really need to use the time off to get back into shape, as I've been slipping, and of course organize my finances as I've been overindulges some of Joephet's whims, though of course he deserves all the merchandise he gets. Ah, well. It's off again--I am in the mood to mop Joephet's filthy filthy floors (blame the pukey-cat).