daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

So I'm a wreck, though not as bad as those Chinese laundry trucks I was ramming in GTAIII, though of course I tried my best to not kill any more Chinapeople than absolutely necessary. Sorry, Mr Wong, about that last Wong that went up in frames. But aside from that and the continued roommate woes, I've been settling into rather somewhat of a pleasant rut, with school going more smoothly than could be hoped, and only three more days before vacation, though no real plans in that direction--I was thinking of a longish roadtrip, time permitting.

I've been sleeping more and having more vivid dreams than usual, but the grogginess also gets washed away more easily--it's not bone-weariness, just opportunistic nappery.

I went running today at least, and next week I will continue these habits, if I don't take off for the upper North.

Ah, well. Now Joephet is complaining I'm still up, but my tits are not. He is demanding a refund. Or an exchange.

now that Kenneth's single, and Lostin's on the loose...