daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, July 11, 2005

So this still needs verification, but I think blogger's blogcounter is finally uptodate. Anyway, as I was saying, there are many things on many plates these days, including further future stuffs which will be even more work. The big news is that the teacher hired as my counterpart on a mirror universe team has bailed very offensively, accusing the mirror-crew of everything they actually due, a Muad'dibbean prescience which probably served us all well--maybe what we need is a wave of cleansing Fremen--I've got too many blackheads really.

What does this mean? I'm in one of my energetic crests where I am contemplating teaching multiple loads. Then again, my aboriginal ancestors may have been headhunters. So it's time for some racial memory.


I miss kendo. I've made endless excuses, including a foot which hurt too much on the instep-arch to the point where I was hobbling around like the old man I already wish I am. It's stupid things like this, which have made me miss almost nearly two weeks, and who knows how much more, as my kihon are mealier than ever, and nidan-waza now seem completely out of reach. My only suburi is with a battered black bokken sans tsuba, but with tsubadome, white.