daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

So I have been busy tapping away at data, where N>4000, and learning at long last how to program in Excel by using formulas and the like. It got so bad that I was let go early from my internship, but I just ended up going to work anyway and working for basically six hours straight on various data analyses no more sophisticated than what they would do on Math A. But it's great fun, and I feel like some more self-content version of Rob Chin, but that's probably just my arrogance more than anything else. So, it's been a good internship so far, and I've had a good deal of fun, though I could stand to be more productiv eand so on... I just need to stay productive and forget about all of the other lucrative projects I need to finish... Since when did I get so grubbing?